Are you looking to review your fundraising or finance solution, or maybe even both? Register and join us on Wednesday 26th June for the opportunity to explore how we can address some of the issues your charity is facing and get an insight into a true Dynamics 365 end-to-end solution, from managing donations through to controlling your purchasing.
You’ll be introduced to our NfP 365 suite of products which are built within the framework of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and specifically tailored to the needs of charities. Hear from one of our fantastic customers, Mark Abbott from Christian Aid, who will be discussing the charity’s project with m-hance. Ian Drew from Microsoft’s Tech for Social Impact team will be providing an update from Microsoft, plus Chris Huntingford from Microsoft will be talking about the Dynamics solution as a whole including artificial intelligence and the power of the Microsoft stack.
Places are limited so register now to avoid disappointment.
The day’s itinerary
9:00am – 9:30am – Registration
9:30am – 9:45am – Welcome and introduction
9:45am – 10:15am – Microsoft Tech for Social Impact – an update from Microsoft and the Power of AI in Charities
10:15am – 10:45am – Dynamics 365 Solution for Charities
10:45am – 11:00am – Customer case study – Mark Abbott from Christian Aid
11:00am – 11:15am – Refreshments and break out into sessions
1:00pm – 2:00pm – Lunch
2:00pm – 3:00pm – Meet the team and networking
On the day you can choose which breakout session you’d like to attend:
Breakout session 1: Dynamics 365 Business Central & NfP 365 Finance
During this Finance session our experts will explore:
- Some of the challenges facing NfP finance teams including a chart of accounts and fund management, bank reconciliation, partial VAT and reporting
- An introduction to Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Bank reconciliation
- Partial VAT
- PowerBI reporting
- The m-hance product roadmap including electronic funds transfer, purchase management, and advanced budgets
Breakout session 2: An overview of NfP 365 Enterprise (CRM)
During this CRM session our experts will explore:
- NfP365 – including understanding what a 360 degree view means to a charity, how NfP365 enables a CRM solution to become more than just managing your contacts and their activities, managing income streams, marketing and analytics tools.
- NfP365 and Microsoft technology – including the ease of extensibility of D365 and NfP365 using standard configuration tools, embracing the PowerPlatform with PowerApps and Flow for your charity, and how Dynamics Portal can support those who interact with your charity, seamlessly and professionally
Our Not-for-Profit and Dynamics solution specialists Tory Cassie, James Glover, Steve Macdonald, Daniel Booth and more, are amongst our list of expert speakers.
NfP Solutions Architect
CRM & SharePoint Solution Specialist