This event is strictly for registered charities and not-for-profit organisations only.
We are delighted to announce that we are hosting an exclusive, free-to-attend, Not-for-Profit Microsoft Dynamics Solutions event at the Microsoft Offices on 11th November 2021. The day is about Embracing Microsoft Technology from Fundraising to Finance.
Here at m-hance, we have worked with many charitable organisations; helping them to implement new fundraising or finance systems that are built upon Microsoft Dynamics and tailored specifically to the needs of the charity sector.
To that end, we are hosting an event that will give your registered charity an insight into a true charity-focused Microsoft Dynamics solution. Our charity and product specialists Tory Cassie, James Glover, Adrian Cole, Daniel Booth, and more will also be presenting key topics. We will also have a guest speaker from Microsoft as well as some charity customer case studies – details to be announced in due course.
Where and when:
9am to 3.30pm on Thursday 11th November 2021
At the Microsoft London office, 2 Kingdom Street, Paddington, London, W1 6BD
Lunch and refreshments will be provided
What we will cover:
- An update from a member of the Micrsoft Tech for Social Impact Team
- How charities can embrace all thing ‘Power’ from Microsoft
- Customer case study – TBC
Our breakout sessions will cover:
- Dynamics 365 & NfP 365 Finance End to End Solution – In this session, our experts will help you understand your data systems and structures and how m-hance’s end to end solution simplifies these, it will introduce our NfP 365 Finance and Business Central solution, as well as discussing the removal of manual processes using the Power Platform and more.
- Dynamics 365 CRM & Non-Profits – Our fundraising-focused session will provide an overview of the options for charities in regards to CRM; highlighting what a 360-degree view means to charities and how embracing our NfP 365 solution can benefit your charity, as well as diving into functionality such as Gift Aid. We will also discuss our Fundraising and Engagement solution whilst also presenting the different aspects of Power Platform.
With so much more to see, we’d be delighted if you can join us. You can register by filling out the form. Places are limited and allocated on a first come first served basis.