10 reasons charities choose Microsoft Dynamics 365 for managing supporter relationships
According to the 2019 report by the Charities Aid Foundation, 57% of the UK population donated to UK charities in 2019. This is just one of the many metrics used to determine how much not-for-profit organisations value their supporters. Time spent volunteering, goods donated, petitions signed, events attended, and legacies pledged all feature on the list of ways in which supporters have engaged with their preferred charitable causes over the past 18 months.
So what are the reasons why charities choose Microsoft Dynamics 365 for managing supporter relationships?
This guide will cover the following:
- The benefits of a single supporter view.
- How to improve supporter communication.
- How to improve donor management.
- How to achieve GDPR compliance.
- Surfacing, automating and analysing data.
- Plus much more including a case study from one of our customers who is using Dynamics 365 to transform their charity.
Download for free today!
Read about how some of our other charity customers have successfully implemented the solution within their organisations.