This 60-minute on-demand webinar will be providing an overview of “End to End Fundraising and Finance Solutions for your Charity”, showcased by our m-hance product experts Tory Cassie, Dan Booth, and James Glover.
By utilising Microsoft’s proven cloud technology, we have created a comprehensive end-to-end solution that will enable your charity to manage all of your communications and fundraising activity, volunteers, financials, reporting, and more, together in one seamless solution.
NfP 365 Enterprise is a dynamic customer relationship management (CRM) system built from Microsoft Dynamics 365. It gives you a 360-degree view of each supporter, beneficiary, volunteer, and donor, no matter how you interact with each other so that you can create meaningful, long-lasting relationships.
NfP 365 Finance is built from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and is an all-in-one business management solution that’s modern, highly functional and scalable for small to medium-sized charities.
These solutions have been specifically tailored for not-for-profit organisations. Organisations like yours, with different objectives and unique challenges.
NfP 365 Enterprise and NfP 365 Finance work seamlessly together to deliver a true Dynamics 365 end-to-end fundraising and finance solution, enabling your charity to track funds from the point of donation, through to accurately reporting on where the money is spent.
In this webinar our experts will demonstrate:
- The benefits of a Microsoft Strategy for your charity
- How Dynamics 365 Business Central, CRM, and our NfP365 solutions will provide an end-to-end solution
- A high-level overview of Dynamics 365 for fundraising and grant management with Dynamics 365 Business Central
- A review of the Power BI reporting suites for Dynamics 365
They will also look at NfP 365 and Microsoft Technology in terms of:
- Ease of extensibility of Dynamics 365 and NfP 365 using standard configuration tools
- Embracing the Power Platform with Power Apps and Power Automate for your charity
- How the Dynamics Power Apps Portal can support those who interact with your charity, seamlessly and professionally