Are you a medium sized charity with up to 2 companies used for financial transactions? Do you spend more time than you should creating reports to analyse your organisations financial performance? Would you like your Making Tax Digital requirements to be completely system driven? Are you looking for a system with NFP specific configuration on a limited budget?
If the answer to all or any of the above is “yes”, our NFP365 Finance Gold Package webinar showcasing our off the shelf ERP system using Microsoft Business Central will be of interest to you….
During the session you will see an overview of:
- Our Charity Specific pre-configured Chart of Accounts
- How to classify transactions against 4 analysis (Dimension) codes for reporting purposes such as Fund Type, Department, Campaign and Region
- See how NFP365 Finance Gold integrates with outlook and excel
- Show the PowerBI Reporting standard pack with all your reporting needs (Including SoFA reports for all of the Dimensions required)
- Highlight the scalability of the product and m-hance specific additional products.
This 45-minute on-demand webinar will be providing an overview of “NfP 365 Finance Gold” package, showcased by our m-hance product expert Sunita Chandnani. Our NfP 365 Finance packages are built on the framework of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central with charity-specific functionality added in.