Does your charity need a finance system catering for up to 3 companies with a group consolidation? Do you want all these companies to be accessed from the same place? Would you like your Making Tax Digital requirements to be completely system driven? Do you need to access the information via mobile devices at any time of day? Do you want month on monthly Trial Balance values for the prior financial year bringing into a new system for comparative reporting purposes?
If the answer to all or any of the above is “yes”, our NFP365 Finance Gold+ Package webinar showcasing our off the shelf ERP system using Microsoft Business Central will be of interest to you….
This 45-minute webinar will be providing an overview of “NfP 365 Finance Gold+” package, showcased by our m-hance product expert Daniel Booth. Our NfP 365 Finance packages are built on the framework of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central with charity-specific functionality added in. During the webinar you will see an overview of:
- Our Charity Specific pre-configured Chart of Accounts
- How to classify transactions against 5 analysis (Dimension) codes for reporting purposes such as Fund Type, Department or any you wish as per individual requirements.
- See how NFP365 Finance Gold+ integrates with outlook and excel
- Show the PowerBI Reporting standard pack with all your reporting needs (Including SoFA reports for all of the Dimensions required)
- Highlight the scalability of the product and m-hance specific additional products.