On January 25, Microsoft released details about its first phase of release plans for Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform in 2023. They are a collection of improved capabilities set to be made available between April 2023 and September 2023. Hundreds of updates and improvements are included in this year’s first release wave, illustrating Microsoft’s ongoing dedication to enabling digital transformation. To help you better grasp what’s coming in this wave, we’ve dug into the new features and selected the ones that we think your company will find most useful.
Our m-hance Chief Technology Office, James Glover and Business Development Manager, Darrell Brislane are previewing and demonstrating these new features. Below is the agenda for the session.
- Opportunity Pipeline View
- SMS Conversation
- Focus Mode
- Smart Organisation Charts
- Partial Survey Reponses
- Enhanced Case Form
- New Email Template Designer
- Knowledge Articles as Favourites
- Teams Improvements
- ChatGPT style segment builder
- AI Based Content Idea’s
- Send segment-based emails without building a journey
- Message frequency cap
- New analytics dashboard
- Use natural language to create flows
- Define sequential approvals
- New look for model-driven apps
Title: What’s New in the Wave 1 Release for Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform?
Download by filling out the form! Please use a company email address.