m-hance implements Microsoft Dynamics GP across 23 developing nations for international charity, Concern Worldwide. As a result, the charity improved financial visibility and control and significantly minimised administration costs.
- Successfully completed 46 Microsoft Dynamics GP upgrades across 23 developing countries
- Faster integrated financial accounting, reducing the workload associated with management accounts
- Improved financial visibility and control with out-of-the-box functionality
- New reports can be used for strategic business decision making
- Significantly minimised administration costs
- Sales process can be managed using one central system
- Extremely quick and user-friendly system that behaves like Microsoft Office products
- Elimination of manual re-keying of data from standalone ancillary systems, improving accuracy as well as saving time
- Concern’s six year old finance system could no longer provide a transparent view of the financial performance of international projects and donations
- Fielding queries for teams across 25 nations became time consuming.
- Concern required a fully supported, ERP solution suitable for an international charity with scope to move to the cloud
- The right ERP solution for Concern Worldwide was Microsoft Dynamics GP, which was successfully rolled out to 23 of the 25 Concern sites over 5 months