Volunteers are the lifeblood of any charity; consequently, attracting and recruiting a team of people who are advocates of a specific cause is critical to its success. Whilst this can be a challenge for many charities, technology can provide a solution on how to effectively attract and retain more volunteers. This 30-minute on-demand webinar will take focus on “How can charities improve efficiency and retain volunteers?”, showcased by our m-hance specialists Tory Cassie and Adrian Cole. The on-demand webinar will consist of five key areas:-
- Attracting Volunteers:
– What attracts volunteers to your charity?
– What opportunities there are to help and support your charity in non-financial means?
– What work experience do volunteers have?
- Application and Onboarding
– Volunteer portal for applications
– Induction process
– Availability and scheduling
– Time recording and expenses
- Investing in volunteers
– Opportunities to learn more
– Thanking volunteers
– Making sure new volunteers are incorporated as a core part of the team