In this 45 minute on-demand session, our Pre Sales Consultant Dan Booth will demonstrate some of the functionality our new Membership and Subscription Management Power App for Dynamics 365 Business Central can provide for your organisation, including how it:
- Manages full Subscription and Membership management from renewal notifications through to invoicing.
- Stores all documents against a “contract” for review.
- Provides a full audit trail of renewal documentation, invoicing and credit notes processed.
- Works specifically with “Items” in Business Central, therefore defaults either at customer or dimension level all brought across.
- Can create contract number as a dimension for contract profitability if required.
- Automatically updates deferral schedules in Business Central in line with deferral templates assigned to each item.
- Is fully cloud-based and can be accessed on any device.
- Is built using every element of Microsoft’s Power Platform.
- Has no duplication of data entry with seamless integrations into Business Central.
- Gives you full reporting provided via Power BI including historical and future billing analysis
- Can be used on any mobile device with a suitable connection.
- Writes back document reference numbers from Business Central into the App to allow for end-to-end process reporting.
Download by filling out the form! Please use a company email address.